Website Aerospace Structural Research Corporation
ASR is looking for Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering entry-level candidates with a strong interest in mechanical design. ASR’s experienced engineers work directly with clients to assess engineering issues and deliver results. Determination, good communication, and problem-solving skills are required as well as a willingness to satisfy client contract requirements. Candidates should be comfortable working with ASR and clients as a team member where project deadlines are important. Occasional travel is required. B.S. Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering is required. Entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply.
- BS in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Entry Level: 0-4 years of work Experience
- Strong interest in the technical aspect of product development
- CAD Coursework/Experience – SolidWorks/Inventor/Others
- Strong interest in Mechanical Design
- A good understanding of engineering principles.
- Ability to work with others as a team member
- Experience with tools, machinery, or manufacturing processes
- Some basic experience with computer programming
- Generate engineering designs using CAD software including SolidWorks, CATIA, and Inventor
- Work with others as a team member
- Learn from our team of experienced engineers
- Work with client representatives as a team member
- Occasional travel to clients and testing sites.
- Maintain strong communication skills
ASR is currently only considering applicants with a valid authorization to work in the U.S. We are not sponsoring employment-based visas for this position.
Regional candidates in the Connecticut area are encouraged to apply. To be considered for this position email email@example.com or mail resume and cover letter including Engineering Software Experience (CATIA, SolidWorks, etc..) and salary requirements in confidence. Developed Skills/Experience working with tools or machinery is also of interest.
Send Resumes To:
Contact: Christopher Battista
Aerospace Structural Research Corp is a Mechanical Engineering Consulting firm located in Milford, CT. Since 1995 ASR has earned a national reputation of delivering excellent Design & Analysis services at competitive prices.
ASR offers a competitive salary and generous benefits. ASR also offers excellent opportunity for Engineers to challenge their talents and advance their engineering knowledge by working on a wide array of projects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org