Website Aerospace Structural Research Corp
Mechanical Analysis Engineer – Entry Level
ASR is looking for Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering entry level candidates with a desire to solve stress, heat transfer and vibration problems using FEA. ASR’s experienced analysts work directly with clients to assess engineering issues and deliver results. Determination, good communication, and problem resolution skills are required as well as a willingness to satisfy client contract requirements. Candidates should be comfortable working with ASR and Client designers as a team member where project deadlines are important. ANSYS/Nastran experience is helpful. Occasional travel is required. B.S. Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering is required. Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
- BS in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Entry Level: 0-4 years of work experience
- Strong interest in the technical aspect of product development
- ANSYS/Nastran Coursework/Experience
- Stress, Heat Transfer, Fluid Dynamics, Vibration Analysis Coursework/Experience
- Ability to work with others as a team member
- Experience with tools or machinery
- Perform engineering analysis using FEA software including ANSYS, and Nastran.
- Work with others as a team member
- Learn from our team of experienced engineers
- Work with client designers as a team member
- Occasional travel to clients and testing
- Maintain strong communication skills
Regional candidates in the Connecticut area are encouraged to apply. To be considered for this position, email email@example.com or mail resume and cover letter including Engineering Software Experience (ANSYS, etc..) and salary requirements in confidence. Developed Skills/Experience working with tools or machinery is also of interest.
Send Resumes To
Contact: Nanci Redmond
Aerospace Structural Research Corp is a Mechanical Engineering Consulting firm located in Milford, CT. Since 1995 ASR has earned a national reputation of delivering excellent Design & Analysis services at competitive prices.
ASR offers a competitive salary and generous benefits. ASR also offers an excellent opportunity for Engineers to challenge their talents and advance their engineering knowledge by working on a wide array of projects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org