Our Engineers have extensive experience with assembly modeling which creates a model of the fully assembled product that demonstrates the proper form, fit and function of all components involved.
By generating a 3D assembly model of your product, we are able to:
- Check all part clearances
- Check form, fit and function of the assembly
- Accurately tolerance components for manufacturing
- Determine and animate your product’s full range of motion
- Generate animations and renderings for use in your proposal or customer presentation.
- Have multiple engineers working on a product to share the component design work while maintaining an organized assembly model to accelerate the design phase
Assembly modeling saves time, money and stress by reducing the potential for assembly tolerance or clearance issues with manufactured components. It is an essential part of product development and optimization, allowing the transfer of 3D content between engineering disciplines.
Our understanding of manufacturing methods allows us to generate models that meet the tolerance requirements of anticipated manufacturing methods and are designed for the most economical manufacturing option available.
If you want to be sure that your final product will meet functional specifications, manufacturing requirements, be free of clearance issues, meet your kinematic or dynamic motion requirements, or if you need an animation or rendering for a pitch or proposal then contact one of our experienced design engineers today!