As mechanical engineering consultants for over 20 years, ASR’s staff has solved problems and provided services for products that range from turbines to electronic boxes and everything in between.
This exposure has built a team that knows how to solve problems and has developed the tools and processes to do so. In addition, we perform the work at our facilities using our resources and manpower, saving you the expense of a skilled workforce and specialized equipment. Our engineers work closely with your staff from the start of the project throughout the duration of the tasks to the successful completion of the job. Contact us to find out how you can benefit from our technical expertise and affordable rates.
Why Use ASR?
- To leverage a fully integrated mechanical design and analysis group focused on product development, improvement and qualification in today’s fast paced market.
- To maintain a small development engineering team that can be leveraged by ASR for product development, qualification or production launch.
- To learn the durability of your product under a challenging operating environment.
- To have a thermal/structural/flow report prepared for the qualification of your product.
- To get your product past a tough qualification test
- The reduction of design iterations and risk by replacing trial-and-error with analysis.
- To get experienced mechanical engineers to complement your company’s capabilities.
Partnering with ASR
From proposal to production, use ASR to boost your mechanical engineering department.
- Back up your proposed product or solution with a specialized CAD Rendering and color contour analysis plots to increase confidence and reduce perceived risk.
- Off-load tasks:
- Detail design and drafting
- Prototype development/procurement
- Reduce development risk with appropriate analysis
- Qualification analyses and reports
- Production planning/sourcing
- Life cycle support – engineering change order processing and design updates.
Add the capabilities that you need, when you need them. ASR provides a full range of mechanical design and analysis services that are just a phone call away. Be it a large, multi-disciplined project or short-term assistance to get past a hurdle, ASR will work with you to meet your goals.
Pay only for the services you need, only when you need them. No infrastructure to purchase and maintain. No overhead costs. Rather than investing extensive resources in people and equipment to engineer your solutions use ASR’s services as a cost-effective alternative.
Your project may qualify firm fixed pricing
Contact us today to discover if your project qualifies for firm fixed pricing. Due to ASR’s large amount of experience with analysis of aerospace components, we are able to offer more value than any of our competition. Instead of simply paying for engineering hours, with ASR you pay for a working design. Instead of just providing you with an analysis, our experience allows us to use our generated analysis to then iterate on the aerospace component design to ensure it meets all performance requirements.
Access to Expertise
Benefit from a highly qualified staff with experience in a wide range of disciplines. ASR will complement your engineering know-how with our specialized capabilities.
Increase your engineering availability during periods of increased demand on your staff. ASR provides additional resources to assist your company during busy times. We will make an excellent extension to your staff.
Reduce Development Cycle
Reduce the time-to-market by replacing resource intensive trial & error/build & test methods with engineering analysis and simulation. This will shorten your timeline and optimize your product.
A True Partner
ASR provides support through all stages of the product cycle; from assistance during the proposal effort, through the development process, to detailing and manufacturing drawings and continuing with support for product updates and improvement. ASR has been an engine behind the growth of many companies. Let ASR do the same for you.