FEA & CFD Engineering Analysis Services
The Engineering Analysis team at ASR has gained a reputation for delivering exceptional results and value to our clients.
Why Use Engineering Analysis Services
- Discover Why a Failure Occurred
- Implement Design Solutions to Prevent Future Failures
- Optimize Your Design for Cost & Performance
- Remove Excess Material
- Avoid Failure Points
Reduce Design Iterations
- Get to Market Faster
- Implement Targeted Design Solutions
- Stop using Guess Test & Revise Development Methods
Pass Qualification Testing
- Avoid Failure During Product Qualification Testing
- Don’t Waste Money On Additional Expensive Testing Prototypes
The Key To Our Exceptional Value
- A desire to do only what makes sense or is required for your product. From the start of every project, we work with your staff to rapidly identify high risk areas that would most benefit from analysis.
- After over 20 years in business, we have developed in-house tools that speed up the process and improve accuracy. Experience is also key to understanding how analysis and the real world sometime differ.
What To Expect From Engineering Analysis
Using computer modeling, we are able to predict the structural, thermal and flow performance of your product. You succeed by using this knowledge to guide the optimization of your product. Long before making hardware, you will know the risk of your product meeting structural, thermal and flow performance requirements.
Common Engineering Analysis Uses
If you’re looking for any of the following then its time to contact our team of analysis engineers who are ready to assist you.
- Knowledge of how to get your product to pass a new or particularly tough qualification test.
- A prepared structural, thermal, and flow qualification report.
- Optimization of your product for cost, weight, durability, and thermal and flow performance.
- An affordable proof of concept analysis to support your proposal or pitch.
- Reduction in the time and number of design iterations it takes to go from idea to working prototype.
- Development of a new or improved product.
- How your existing product will perform in a new application/operating environment.
- Learn why your product failed during testing and how to implement a cost effective solution to prevent it from failing in the future.
Our analysis services include:
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Structural Analysis
- Dynamic & Vibrational Analysis
- Fatigue, Fracture, & Durability Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Composite Analysis
- Multiphysics Analysis
- Standards & Codes
- Qualification Testing Analysis
- Icing Analysis
We provide the services our clients need. If a service is needed for your project that is not listed let us know and we will work to meet your needs.
Engineering Analysis Tools
ASR’s current software suite is a function of our current and past customer preferences, accuracy, and functionality.
ASR’s analysis software suite include:
- ANSYS Mechanical
- ANSYS Fluent
- ANSYS CFX
- NX Nastran
- SolidWorks Simulation (FLOWORKS)
For a list of our Design tools, please visit our design services page.
If the software needed for your project is not listed, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Made in the USA – Our analysis models are built, processed and documented by our US based staff who primarily work in ASR’s Milford office. In order to ensure security of your data, we do not use cloud services and instead secure your data within ASR’s firewall protected intranet.
Click a link below for more details about the following Analysis services: