The Analysis team at ASR has gained a reputation for delivering exceptional results and value to our clients.
The key to our exceptional value is:
- A desire to do only what makes sense or is required for your product. From the start of every project, we work with your staff to rapidly identify high risk areas that would most benefit from analysis.
- After 20 years, we have developed in-house tools that speed up the process and improve accuracy. Experience is also key to understanding how analysis and the real world sometime differ.
Using computer modeling, we are able to predict the structural, thermal and flow performance of your product. You succeed by using this knowledge to guide the optimization of your product. Long before making hardware, you will know the risk of your product meeting structural, thermal and flow performance requirements.
If you’re looking for any of the following then its time to contact our team of analysis engineers who are ready to assist you.
- Knowledge of how to get your product to pass a new or particularly tough qualification test.
- A prepared structural, thermal, and flow qualification report.
- Optimization of your product for cost, weight, durability, and thermal and flow performance.
- An affordable proof of concept analysis to support your proposal or pitch.
- Reduction in the time and number of design iterations it takes to go from idea to working prototype.
- Development of a new or improved product.
- How your existing product will perform in a new application/operating environment.
Our analysis services include:
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Structural Analysis
- Dynamic & Vibrational Analysis
- Fatigue, Fracture, & Durability Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Multiphysics Analysis
- Standards & Codes
- Pre-Certification Analysis
- Icing Analysis
We provide the services our clients need. If a service is needed for your project that is not listed let us know and we will work to meet your needs.
Engineering Analysis Tools
ASR’s current software suite is a function of our current and past customer preferences, accuracy, and functionality.
ASR’s analysis software suite include:
- ANSYS Mechanical
- ANSYS Fluent
- ANSYS CFX
- NX Nastran
- SolidWorks Simulation (FLOWORKS)
For a list of our Design tools, please visit our design services page.
If the software needed for your project is not listed, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Made in the USA – Our analysis models are built, processed and documented by our US based staff who primarily work in ASR’s Milford office. In order to ensure security of your data, we do not use cloud services and instead secure your data within ASR’s firewall protected intranet.
Click a link below for more details about the following Analysis services: